St. Mary Catholic School Lunch Program
Sister Corda’s Kitchen
Greetings Saint Mary’s School Families,
Welcome back to school! Below is information regarding our lunch program.
- Lunch service will begin on August 29th
- Lunch will be ordered in the morning in homeroom.
- Menus are posted on the school website.
- Students will be able to order the lunch choice of the day or a hot dog, corn dog (that day’s sides and drink options included) or a salad (meatless or Grilled Chicken) served with a dinner roll.
- We do not serve nut products with our daily menu choices. On special Feast Days we serve cookies and always have allergy friendly options available.
- Please feel free to contact the kitchen if you have any allergy concerns. We are happy to help with ingredients included in our foods.
- We are always in need of volunteers. The kitchen is a fun way to fulfill your volunteer commitment!
- A Sign Up Genius will be going out for kitchen and dining hall helpers. All volunteers must have received notification from the Virtus Coordinator or from Mrs. Falcone that all steps of the VIRTUS screening and training have been completed before coming into the school. Please call Mrs. Falcone, administrative assistant, to verify before volunteering
- Lunch cost will remain $4.50.
- All lunch accounts will be pre-paid through FACTS.
- Students may not buy lunch or snack until a prepaid account has been set up.
- Each new family will receive an email from FACTS inviting you to set up a prepaid account for each of your children attending Saint Mary School.
- Lunch and snack purchases will be deducted from your child’s FACTS Lunch Prepay account. Charges will be posted to prepay accounts at the end of each week.
- A low balance alert will go out on Sunday evening when the account balance falls below $25.00.
- When a student’s prepay lunch account balance falls below zero, the student will not be permitted to purchase a cafeteria lunch or snack. When the account has been funded again, the student may resume purchasing lunch.
- As always, please feel free to contact the kitchen with any questions or concerns you may have.
- For help with FACTS, contact Jenny Beck at firstname.lastname@example.org.