St. Mary Catholic School Lunch Program
Sister Corda’s Kitchen
Greetings Saint Mary’s School Families,
Welcome back to school! We will be serving lunch 5 days a week!
- What lunchtime will look like as we begin the 2022-2023 school year:
Lunch will be ordered in the morning in homeroom.
- Menus are on our website and are included in our newsletter and on our Facebok page
- Students will be able to order the lunch choice of the day or a hot dog or corn dog(that day’s sides and drink options included).
- New! Salads are back as an A La Carte item and will be served with a roll and drink.
- The cost of lunch will remain $4.00.
- Lunch Accounts are family accounts. Lunch may be paid for by sending in a check or cash with your child. All monies received will be applied to the family account.
- Pre-pay is the preferred method of payment. For example; send in a check for $80.00. This is applied to the family account. Each day that your child/children buy $4.00 (x number of children buying) is deducted from your account. You may choose the amount that best fits your family.
- A weekly statement will be emailed every Friday. Please check the statement each week to keep your account up to date and paid.
New! All accounts past due $25.00+, for more than 10 days, will be billed through FACTS.
- Please watch your email for notification of this withdrawal.
- We do not serve nut products with our daily menu choices. On special Feast Days we serve cookies and always have allergy friendly options available.
- Please feel free to contact me if you have any allergy concerns. I am happy to help with ingredients included in our foods.
- Information will be sent out regarding volunteers and what volunteering will look like this school year. Personally, this is what I missed the most about last school year. I love getting to know parents and grandparents who volunteer in the kitchen and dining hall! Chatting with you as we prepare lunch is one of the best things about my job! I look forward to having volunteers bustling about in the kitchen again. Look for a sign up genius from Sister Corda’s Kitchen when that time comes!
As always, please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have.
Tammy Shultz/ Manager
Sister Corda’s Kitchen