Saint Mary Catholic School provides opportunities for youth to further develop interests and talents through participation in athletics.
Athletics provides many students with a lifetime basis for personal values, for work, and for leisure activities. The development of good sportsmanship, cooperation, leadership, ethical behavior, and an appreciation for the importance of practice are encouraged.
SMCS sponsors Crusader basketball teams (depending upon the interest level) and a cheerleading squad.
- Developmental Crusaders (grades 5 & 6 boys)
- Junior Varsity Crusaders (grade 6 & 7 boys)
- Varsity Crusaders (grades 7 & 8 boys)
- Developmental Lady Crusaders (grades 4 & 5 girls)
- Junior Varsity Lady Crusaders (grades 6 & 7 girls)
- Varsity Lady Crusaders (grades 7 & 8 girls)
- Cheerleaders (grades 5 through 8)
SMCS students also participate in community sports programs with other SMCS students.
- Boys Soccer
- Girls Soccer
- Boys Lacrosse
- Girls Lacrosse
- Girls Softball