“St. Mary Catholic School” – What sets us apart from other schools? What makes us very special? Our identity, our CATHOLIC identity!
In addition to the wide-range of academic and special courses that are taught, our students are reminded daily of the importance of prayer in their lives and the importance of living their lives as God asks us all to do. Our Catholic identity is shown and lived by:
- St. Mary Catholic School Daily Prayer Offering
- Grades 3 through 8 attendance at Daily Mass on a rotating basis
- First Friday Masses attended by Grades K through 8
- Penance Service and Confessions during Advent and Lent
- Stations of the Cross on Fridays during Lent
- Rosary during October and May in honor of our Blessed Mother
- Daily religion classes
- Adoration on Thursdays during Lent
Part of our Catholic identity is honoring our namesake, our Blessed Mother, Mary. Our students are taught by trained, dedicated, caring, and loving teachers who are proud of the Catholic heritage found at St. Mary Catholic School. Since 1874, St. Mary Catholic School has been steeped in our Catholic identity, and we continue to follow this path today. Students of all faiths and ethnic backgrounds come together at St. Mary. We are proud of our record of having produced many graduates that have gone on to become leaders in our community and beyond. With the grace of God and the intercession of the Blessed Mother, we will continue our efforts for many years to come.